Counselor Positions Available
Current Employment Opportunities
Cedar Tree Wellness Center is currently interviewing for the following independent contractor full-time and part-time positions: mental health counselors, social workers, and psychologists. State licensure and credentialed status with major insurers preferred. Limited openings available for license-eligible counselors and counselors seeking to work under supervision.
Please submit inquiries and resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 615-469-0130.
LPC Position Available
Rogers Behavioral Health – Nashville is looking for an LCSW / LPC to join our team in our new adolescent mood disorders program.
As a Social Worker, your interaction with the patient will be a start to finish lifecycle – from pre-admission consultation to follow-up after discharge. You will interact with patients and families in individual and group settings to perpetually advance the healthy recovery of the patient, and to educate the family throughout the treatment process. Incorporate goals into the treatment plan, and brainstorm with the patient on how to achieve those goals. Help develop patient skills around safety, update treatment documentation often, and uphold the best standards of practice at all times. Support and advocate for our patients.
In addition to the above, ideal candidates will possess:
- A Master’s degree in Social Work, or related field, is required.
- A current TN LPC or LCSW license, in good standing, is required.
- Previous psychiatric experience with children, adolescents, or adults using cognitive behavioral therapy and DBT framework is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a clinical setting is preferred.
- Experience with electronic health record software is required; Cerner is preferred.
To apply please visit our Career Center on the website www.rogershospital.org
Social Worker/Care Coordinator
In this role as a Social Worker/Care Coordinator you will work in the field and coordinate care on behalf of patients who are receiving inpatient care, along with home and community services. Your experience with substance abuse facilities will be essential in relaying the pertinent information about the patient needs and advocating for the best possible care available. At times, your patience may be challenged. But in the end, your confidence, decisiveness and perseverance will help you positively impact our patient lives, and ensure more positive outcomes for all. You will work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day.
- Assess, plan and implement care strategies that are individualized by patient and directed toward the most appropriate, least restrictive level of care
- Collaborate with patient, family, and healthcare providers to develop an individualized plan of care
- Facilitate in home patient follow-up visits
- Identify and initiate referrals for social service programs; including financial, psychosocial, community, and state supportive services
- Advocate for patients and families as needed to ensure the patient’s needs and choices are fully represented and supported by the healthcare team
- Utilize approved clinical criteria to assess and determine appropriate level of care for patients
- Document all patients assessments, care plan and referrals provided.
- Participate in Interdisciplinary team meetings and utilization management rounds and provide information to assist with safe transitions of care
- Occasional overnight travel
- Local travel required (50%)
- Current, unrestricted Social Work Licensure ( LMSW, LCSW) for the State of TN
- 1+ year of clinical or case management experience
- 1+ year of experience in inpatient, home health, hospice, public health or assisted living
- Must have a valid driver’s license, insurance, and reliable transportation.
- Must possess computer and writing skills. Must be able to navigate a Cloud-based system.
- Medicare or Medicaid experience
- A background working in maternal population
- A background in behavioral health/substance abuse
Applicants should send their CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com. The openings are for positions in Knox County. Ross Behavioral Group|The Ross Center is a multi-site mental and behavioral health practice providing services in group practice and integrated behavioral health locations. Additional information about RBG can be found at www.rossbg.com.
LPC or LCSW
Looking for LPC or LCSW therapists for a busy psychotherapy therapy office that will be expanding to Jackson, TN! (Our main office is located in Memphis, but applications should be aware that this position is for the Jackson, TN location)
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to hire pre-licensed or temporary licensed therapists. Please check back with us soon, though!
Check out our website to see if you fit in with our team: www.forwardcounseling.com
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, mentally and physically health conscious, socially liberal. All genders and ages are welcome to apply.
Ideally, prospective therapists will have experience with trauma therapy.
*Must be willing to accept insurance for sessions!*
If you can use OfficeAlly and PracticeSuite, that would be a bonus!
Spanish/English bilingual a plus!
The work schedule is flexible hours and days, and will relate to the needs of the practice. Our office hours are typically Monday-Saturday from 9am-9pm.Please email your resume or any questions!
Required licenses or certifications: LPC or LCSW