The Tennessee School Counselors Association is here to support all School Counselors in TN. The work we do is important and at times… difficult. Many of us feel isolated or lack the support we need to implement a comprehensive program. TSCA’s mission is to provide resources and connection.
Here are some of the items we have been working on for our members:
- Providing ethics consultation with a certified ASCA Ethical Specialist.
- Joining with TCA to hire a lobbyist who will represent the interests of all Counselors.
- Offering Professional Development mini-grants for local chapters wanting to provide targeted PD for School Counselors.
- Partnering with ASCA to provide an informative newsletter.
- and coming soon…
- Professional Development Webinars
We are grateful for all the work our members do each day for our profession and for the youth of Tennessee and we will continue to support each of you!
TSCA President 16-17
2016-2017 TSCA Executive Board
Lauren Baker, President
Dr. Joshua Stanley, President-Elect
Dr. Chloe Lancaster, President-Elect-Elect
Blair Mynatt, Past-President/Awards Chair
Patricia King, Treasurer
Tammy Felix, Secretary
Johnathan Williams, Ethics Chair
Laura Filtness, Social Media Chair